genao

julio-alexi genao

My biggest passion is my passion. It's really big. Also my penis. Really big also. Like my passion.

November - Kabi Heavens, where do I even begin?You know that bit of fashionable avant-faggotry that swings round every so often on the interwebz?"Homophobia—the fear that gay men will treat you the same way you treat women." That one? Yeah. Some badass wrote a book about it and set it in a kind of horrid, post-apocalyptic, androgyne Hogwarts.It's like Desperate Hermaphroditic Housewives. Or maybe Downton Don't-Touch-Me-Down-There Abbey.Close Encounters of the Third Sex.A Vagina Grows in Brooklyn?Victor/Victoria/Whatever.No—I got it, I got it:My Fair Lady!Sorry. Review resumes:Some chapters were so traumatizing to read the only thing that kept me going was admiration.Some were so deliciously dark and twisty I remained scandalized for pages and pages afterwards.It's not perfect. Definitely a little messy in that ad-hoc online serial way—which sucks.But still.The fucking thing is appalling, people, but it's great.Sometimes it's even hilarious. I'm not even kidding.Read this. Don't be afraid. Genius this topical and entertaining is worth a little trauma, and you'll be better for having read it, I promise.Jus' you wait, 'enry 'iggins. Jus' you wait.