genao

julio-alexi genao

My biggest passion is my passion. It's really big. Also my penis. Really big also. Like my passion.

The Janitor - Jan  Irving For a while there I thought I was going to die of compassion.Now? I'm pretty sure I've been trolled.This story is an incredible number of good and important ideas, gathered up together by kind and tender hands, mounded up into an appealing shape, doused with gasoline, set-fire-to, and kicked directly into your face.Fuck you, Loose Id, for all your help in making this horridly-edited novel what it is today, but mostly for a cover that has next to nothing to do with the book, nicely-done bit of photoshop diddlebuggery or no.Fuck you, Jan Irving's betas, for letting her use the word 'penis' eight times on one page.Fuck you too, Ms. Irving, for a series of comically unsophisticated villainous characters whose absurd actions en caricature did nothing to shape the discussion you raised—but also, really, for thinking you could use a word like 'sac' without any apparent irony whatsoever, despite it sounding like something you'd see illustrated in an abnormal biology textbook after it had gone black, septic, and fallen off the throat of a laboratory animal in a cosmetics testing facility.The sac, not the textbook. Yes, I know that sentence sucks, I am simply—y'know what? Fuck you, too.Now, if you will excuse me, I've got to call back my developmentally disabled baby brother to explain why I spent ten minutes weeping into his voicemail this afternoon.