genao

julio-alexi genao

My biggest passion is my passion. It's really big. Also my penis. Really big also. Like my passion.

The Act of Creation Will Be Your Salvation - scifigrl47 Sometimes lovely, mostly tedious series of conversations between Unit Designation someone-or-other and Unit Designation someone else. Also conversations between Tony and Steve—Iron Man and Captain America.With bonus conversations featuring Thor! And Hawkeye! Also Natasha?Actually that one was fun—but it was still, you know, a conversation. Plus Alcohol.And the trigger warnings? Shoot me in the face, please, next time you want me to read something that puts horribly earnest and ruinously spoilery warnings in front of every chapter that features nightmares (OMG PTSD!!!), no-but-yes kissing (OMG dubious consent!!!) or, heaven forfend, any fucking of any kind whatsoever (OMG SENSITIVE MATERIAL!!!).Which turned out to be a stultifying conversation between Unit Designation X and Unit Designation Y about whether to intercede with medical assistance, because apparently Unit Designation Been-With-Tony-Stark-Since-He-Was-Seventeen-Right-On-Through-An-Apparently-Unsuccessful-Relationship-With-Pepper-Potts had never seen him fucking, before.Oh, fuck this. Just, you know, shoot me in the face now.After posting the appropriate trigger warning.