genao

julio-alexi genao

My biggest passion is my passion. It's really big. Also my penis. Really big also. Like my passion.

The Second Indian War - Sarah Black very simply: essential.a paean of youth, and natural beauty, and bravery.a canticle of the pockets of grief we all walk around with inside ourselves, hidden from the world until someone reaches out a hand and touches it.a masterpiece, then.it's beautiful. this story is beautiful.it's about—oh, god, so many things—and is there any heartbreak like the heartbreak of a young man, his long hair shorn, off to fight another battle he can't ever win?and also hope.not ever always, but this time—hope.the last line broke me open and here's what was inside:grief—and things i've always known, but have forgotten.***my editor pulled this off a shelf after reading one of my reviews of another sarah black book.she didn't say anything. just pointed at it.it was in a paperback copy of [b:Hostage|3357052|Hostage|Laura Baumbach|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1347506389s/3357052.jpg|3396201], but i think you can find it elsewhere via author sarah black's website.